Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Candy hits the spot...
I LOVE candy!! I love anything sweet, really, but I love candy. Today I bought a 5lbs bag of Good & Plenty at Costco and that was a mistake. I ate quite a bit today, which made me hate myself for it. That made me go and eat a bunch of other bad foods that we had laying around the house. I stopped buying "bad" foods for this reason, to stop myself from going crazy eating them all, but I still get creative...like toast with peanut butter and cinnamon sugar..yum! Did I keep it all in my stomach? No :( Why do I do this?! It's getting harder and harder to throw up at this point, and I think it's because my gag reflexes are getting more used to it...fortunately and unfortunately. This really has been a bit of a deterrent lately. It's too much work to throw up..so I'm making healthier choices and staying away from my trigger foods: SUGAR!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment